Conversations from Studio B
We are on WOUB AM 1340 at 1:00-1:30PM on the fourth Sunday of every month, and some months, we have additional programs on other days.
To listen to the very latest programs, see links to the six newest Conversations below, or explore our archives at the bottom of this page – going back to 2004 – for programs on a full range of mental health issues: Depression, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, community resources, suicide, and much more!
Listen to conversations on Stitcher (register with Facebook to comment and share), or download the app (Apple Store or Google Play) to use Stitcher to listen to the Conversations on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
|August 6, 2019
Dr. Christina Newhill
A Social Worker’s Approach to Interacting with Folks with Mental Illness.
|July 25, 2019
Nobody Told Me: My Battle with Postpartum Depression & Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
|July 25, 2019
Dr. B. Janet Hibbs
The Stressed Years of their Lives: Helping Your Kid Survive and Thrive During Their College Years.
|July 23, 2019
Dr. Linda Tashbook
A Family Guide to Mental Illness and the Law: A Practical Handbook.
|June 19, 2019
Experience with Schizophrenia, Recovery and Work with Peers.
|June 17, 2019
Experience with PPAD and Work with the Postpartum Resource Center of New York.
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Childhood and adolescence: Autism, Asperger’s, and other conditions and mental illnesses
- Community resources, recovery, and general information for consumers, loved ones, and caregivers
- Cultural issues and mental illness
- Law enforcement: Jail diversion, crisis intervention training, courts, and prison systems
- Hospitals, housing, healthcare, and treatment
- Other syndromes and conditions (Anorexia, Tourette’s, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Paranoid Personality Disorder, Panic Attacks, Narcissistic Personality Disorder)
- Postpartum depression
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder
- Substance abuse
- Suicide, suicide survivors, and suicide prevention