Conversations from Studio B
We are on WOUB AM 1340 at 1:00-1:30PM on the fourth Sunday of every month, and some months, we have additional programs on other days.
To listen to the very latest programs, see links to the six newest Conversations below, or explore our archives at the bottom of this page – going back to 2004 – for programs on a full range of mental health issues: Depression, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, community resources, suicide, and much more!
Listen to conversations on Stitcher (register with Facebook to comment and share), or download the app (Apple Store or Google Play) to use Stitcher to listen to the Conversations on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
|January 15, 2019
Struggles with late-onset schizoaffective disorder in the late 1990s.
|January 4, 2019
Sargent Kellie Feciuch
Experience with PTSD and helping wounded veterans.
|December 31, 2018
Leigh Ann Maio
Experience with Schizoaffective Disorder.
|October 15, 2018
Living with War-inflicted PTSD, Anxiety, and ADD.
|October 3, 2018
Being a Mother, Wife and NAMI Activist While Living with Bipolar I.
|October 1, 2018
Judge Joyce Campbell
The Role of Special Docket Courts in Helping Rather than Jailing Certain Types of Offenders.
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Childhood and adolescence: Autism, Asperger’s, and other conditions and mental illnesses
- Community resources, recovery, and general information for consumers, loved ones, and caregivers
- Cultural issues and mental illness
- Law enforcement: Jail diversion, crisis intervention training, courts, and prison systems
- Hospitals, housing, healthcare, and treatment
- Other syndromes and conditions (Anorexia, Tourette’s, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Paranoid Personality Disorder, Panic Attacks, Narcissistic Personality Disorder)
- Postpartum depression
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder
- Substance abuse
- Suicide, suicide survivors, and suicide prevention