Conversations from Studio B
We are on WOUB AM 1340 at 1:00-1:30PM on the fourth Sunday of every month, and some months, we have additional programs on other days.
To listen to the very latest programs, see links to the six newest Conversations below, or explore our archives at the bottom of this page – going back to 2004 – for programs on a full range of mental health issues: Depression, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, community resources, suicide, and much more!
Listen to conversations on Stitcher (register with Facebook to comment and share), or download the app (Apple Store or Google Play) to use Stitcher to listen to the Conversations on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
|October 15, 2018
Living with War-inflicted PTSD, Anxiety, and ADD.
|October 3, 2018
Being a Mother, Wife and NAMI Activist While Living with Bipolar I.
|October 1, 2018
Judge Joyce Campbell
The Role of Special Docket Courts in Helping Rather than Jailing Certain Types of Offenders.
|September 24, 2018
Dr. Bandy Lee
The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump; 27 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts Assess a President.
|September 17, 2018
Responding to a Critical Need: The Adam Amanda House in Athens.
|September 14, 2018
Surviving Schizophrenia and Beyond.
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Childhood and adolescence: Autism, Asperger’s, and other conditions and mental illnesses
- Community resources, recovery, and general information for consumers, loved ones, and caregivers
- Cultural issues and mental illness
- Law enforcement: Jail diversion, crisis intervention training, courts, and prison systems
- Hospitals, housing, healthcare, and treatment
- Other syndromes and conditions (Anorexia, Tourette’s, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Paranoid Personality Disorder, Panic Attacks, Narcissistic Personality Disorder)
- Postpartum depression
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder
- Substance abuse
- Suicide, suicide survivors, and suicide prevention