Conversations from Studio B
We are on WOUB AM 1340 at 1:00-1:30PM on the fourth Sunday of every month, and some months, we have additional programs on other days.
To listen to the very latest programs, see links to the six newest Conversations below, or explore our archives at the bottom of this page – going back to 2004 – for programs on a full range of mental health issues: Depression, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, community resources, suicide, and much more!
Listen to conversations on Stitcher (register with Facebook to comment and share), or download the app (Apple Store or Google Play) to use Stitcher to listen to the Conversations on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
|December 18, 2019
Living with Schizoaffective Disorder. The Best Way to Help Yourself is to Help Others.
|November 8, 2019
Esme Weijun Wang
An Acclaimed Novelist Living with Schizophrenia.
|November 4, 2019
Overcoming Schizoaffective Disorder and Working as a NAMI Advocate
|September 25, 2019
The Challenge of Having and Recovering from Paranoid Schizophrenia in the U.S.
|September 25, 2019
Conquer the Clutter: Strategies to Identify, Manage, and Overcome Hoarding.
|August 6, 2019
Dr. Christina Newhill
A Social Worker’s Approach to Interacting with Folks with Mental Illness.
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Childhood and adolescence: Autism, Asperger’s, and other conditions and mental illnesses
- Community resources, recovery, and general information for consumers, loved ones, and caregivers
- Cultural issues and mental illness
- Law enforcement: Jail diversion, crisis intervention training, courts, and prison systems
- Hospitals, housing, healthcare, and treatment
- Other syndromes and conditions (Anorexia, Tourette’s, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Paranoid Personality Disorder, Panic Attacks, Narcissistic Personality Disorder)
- Postpartum depression
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder
- Substance abuse
- Suicide, suicide survivors, and suicide prevention