Conversations from Studio B
We are on WOUB AM 1340 at 1:00-1:30PM on the fourth Sunday of every month, and some months, we have additional programs on other days.
To listen to the very latest programs, see links to the six newest Conversations below, or explore our archives at the bottom of this page – going back to 2004 – for programs on a full range of mental health issues: Depression, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, community resources, suicide, and much more!
Listen to conversations on Stitcher (register with Facebook to comment and share), or download the app (Apple Store or Google Play) to use Stitcher to listen to the Conversations on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
|September 17, 2018
Responding to a Critical Need: The Adam Amanda House in Athens.
|September 14, 2018
Surviving Schizophrenia and Beyond.
|September 14, 2018
Dr. Bernadette Melnyk
How COPE, a Variant of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Can Be Used to Control Depression and Anxiety in Young People.
|September 10, 2018
A Survivor Talks to Incest Offenders (and Others).
|August 3, 2018
Living with and Loving a Much-beloved Mother with Schizophrenia.
|July 9, 2018
“Radical Authenticity” in Coping with Major Depression, PTSD, and Dissociative Disorder.
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Childhood and adolescence: Autism, Asperger’s, and other conditions and mental illnesses
- Community resources, recovery, and general information for consumers, loved ones, and caregivers
- Cultural issues and mental illness
- Law enforcement: Jail diversion, crisis intervention training, courts, and prison systems
- Hospitals, housing, healthcare, and treatment
- Other syndromes and conditions (Anorexia, Tourette’s, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Paranoid Personality Disorder, Panic Attacks, Narcissistic Personality Disorder)
- Postpartum depression
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder
- Substance abuse
- Suicide, suicide survivors, and suicide prevention