Conversations from Studio B
We are on WOUB AM 1340 at 1:00-1:30PM on the fourth Sunday of every month, and some months, we have additional programs on other days.
To listen to the very latest programs, see links to the six newest Conversations below, or explore our archives at the bottom of this page – going back to 2004 – for programs on a full range of mental health issues: Depression, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, community resources, suicide, and much more!
Listen to conversations on Stitcher (register with Facebook to comment and share), or download the app (Apple Store or Google Play) to use Stitcher to listen to the Conversations on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
|December 5, 2017
Experiences with Schizophrenia and Work in Behalf of Peers.
|October 11, 2017
Dr. Amy Gamble
Bipolar Disorder: My Biggest Competitor; An Olympian’s Journey with Mental Illness.
|September 22, 2017
Life with Bipolar I and Work with Peers.
|September 19, 2017
Dr. Leonard Glass
The Professional Right/Duty of Psychiatrists to Speak out on the Mental Health of Public Figures – In this Case, Donald Trump.
|September 11, 2017
Tammy Stage and Lynette Peck
Hopewell Health Center’s First Episode Psychosis Program.
|August 17, 2017
What is a schizophrenic supposed to look like?.
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Childhood and adolescence: Autism, Asperger’s, and other conditions and mental illnesses
- Community resources, recovery, and general information for consumers, loved ones, and caregivers
- Cultural issues and mental illness
- Law enforcement: Jail diversion, crisis intervention training, courts, and prison systems
- Hospitals, housing, healthcare, and treatment
- Other syndromes and conditions (Anorexia, Tourette’s, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Paranoid Personality Disorder, Panic Attacks, Narcissistic Personality Disorder)
- Postpartum depression
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder
- Substance abuse
- Suicide, suicide survivors, and suicide prevention